Mar 31, 2018
- does the main opposition, conservative Liberty Korea Party
(자유한국당) have a messaging problem?
- 장재원's 미친개 "crazy dog" controversy with the Ulsan Police chief. A bit of a fall-from-grace for Jang.
- 홍지만's defiant defense of former prez 박근혜 after the Sewol tragedy's "missing 7 hours"...
Mar 30, 2018
KBO opening week recap/ analysis
- SK off to strong start, Doosan and NC also winning 3 out of 4. Lotte losing their first 4.
- New foreign players making their presence felt early. Jared Hoying. Wang Wei-Chung. Logan Verrett. Seth Frankoff.
- Still early, but teams have little trouble scoring runs despite short...
Mar 29, 2018
- Fan favorite and purported Seoul Mayoral candidate 정봉주: political career over after his liar-liar pants on fire moment. Drops his lawsuit against Pressian and issues a mea culpa. Vows to retire from public life. Very disappointing to his many supporters. Huge fall from grace. Podcast/New media pioneer to...
Mar 28, 2018
- Looking at some of the interesting issues as we start the
- 이명박 구속! former Prez Lee Myung-bak in jail! How did we get here and what to expect
- His conservative party 자유한국당 (Liberty Korea Party) looks to be in meltdown mode. Railing against 개헌 (constitutional reform), big spat with the...
Mar 28, 2018
- General preview. Can Kia Tigers repeat? Which teams are on the
rise/on the decline?
- Talk about Korean MLB guys who have come back. Byung-ho, Hyun-soo, Jae-gyun
- Some new foreign players. Kia Tigers being the only team to retain all 3 외국인 선수 from a year ago
- Will 타고투저 hold? Big offensive numbers...